What Is It?
StratOp is a 3-day facilitated process that helps leadership teams gain perspective and clarity on the strategic, operational, and financial aspects of their organizations. StratOp is a strategic planning system that has helped hundreds of companies, non-profits, and churches exponentially grow, both in terms of cultural health and financial outcomes.
Most companies (approximately 65%) operate without a central strategic plan. As a result, many organizational leaders are left frustrated, wanting to be proactively strategic, but not knowing how to get there.
How It Works
To guide your team through StratOp, we’ll spend between 3-10 days together during the course of a year. This includes…
- Guiding you and your team through the first 3 phases: Perspective, Planning, & Action
- Coaching your team to formalize Action Initiatives and address any Structure issues
- Launching your plan and establishing internal management of the StratOp process
- Quarterly plan reviews
- Supporting your internal “StratOp Champion” to keep the plan on time
- An Annual StratOp renewal
Facilitation of the StratOp process is available for businesses, non-profit organizations, and churches.