What Is It?
Business and organizational leaders face unique pressures: Improving performance; hitting revenue targets; managing staff; pleasing customers; satisfying employees; making time for family; supporting the community. All of these and more are calling for, even demanding, 100% time, attention and effort. It’s no wonder that the majority of senior level executives (96% according to one study) feel some level of burnout. Unfortunately, too many times, executives convince themselves that “it is what it is”, or “I’m doing this for the family” or “I just need to suck it up”.
There’s a better way.
Our Coaching Approach
We help business leaders through a variety of simple, practical, and powerfully transformational frameworks and tools
that are easy to remember and share with others.
How It Works
We work with executives, managers and their teams to help them...
- Observe a variety of perspective points to help them gain clarity on their current situation
- Understand and define both professional and/or personal goals
- Discover how they’re “wired”: how they think, how they process, what their strengths are, etc.
- Create an action plan with specific goals and action steps
- Develop a framework and process for ongoing feedback, and for making future decisions