Is This It?
I wish I had a nickel for every time that question was raised in conversations I’ve had with business and organizational leaders. At various times, they come to the proverbial “fork in the road” where questions are asked about life, purpose, fulfillment, etc. I hear questions like this consistently…
- Why is what I’m doing draining me more than it’s energizing me?
- Am I making the right contributions? If so, why am I so frustrated?
- Why is it such a struggle for me to figure out my life’s mission?
- I’m considering a change - but what should I do?
- Why am I feeling out of balance and stressed?
Sadly, too often these questions go unanswered, and many of us go on in our current state, discouraged and unfulfilled. It’s only when we are intentional about discovering who we are, where we are, and where we want to go that we start to gain clarity and breakthrough that lead to life change and fulfillment.
Barzel Life Planning
The Barzel Life Planning Process is a facilitated discovery that provides insight into how you’re wired,
a vision for what you’re being called to, and a framework for building a life of significance.
How It Works
The Barzel Life Planning Process includes the following phases:
- The Pattern: A framework through which to view life, and tools for evaluating decisions.
- Perspective: Discovering your uniqueness: how you’re wired; how you process things; what talents and gifts you’ve been given, etc. Also, reflecting on your life’s story and identifying events that have significantly influenced your life.
- The Plan: Developing your life’s mission, values and creating an action plan with specific steps for movement towards significance in each area of life.
- Progress: Identifying success factors, and engaging in coaching check-in sessions to keep you accountable on living out the life you’ve uncovered.
The Barzel Life Plan Process participants receive…
- Custom facilitation as either a 2-day intensive retreat or multi-week coaching engagement
- Custom Life Plan Guidebook with 20+ constructs
- Four personality, skills and gift assessment reports
- Ongoing accountability coaching for up to one year